Looking for a creative co:working space with a collaborative atmosphere?
The Creative Roundtable + NedSpace have teamed up to offer a co-working solution exclusively for our creative community!
What do I get?
- Weekly accountability & peer mentorship meeting facilitated by Jena & Jehn
- Designated hot desk area exclusively for members of The Creative Roundtable
- Peer mentoring and collaboration within the NedSpace and The Creative Roundtable community (find new gigs, meet potential clients)
- 63.83% women, people of color, LGBTQ
- Key card to access NedSpace whenever needed (24/7/365)
- Unique Elevator Code per person
- Beautiful 11th floor view, the highest co-working space in Portland
- Class A office space, but with a rambunctious attitude
- We’re local (made in Portland, not from out of town)
- Portland’s oldest co-working space, since 2009
- Hi-Speed WIFI Internet (real fiber internet)
- Unique WiFi Password per person
- Massive conference room overlooking downtown Portland (available to book through Jehn & Jena)
- Open work area that converts to a 100+ person event space, we call it Grandpa’s Basement… AND other smaller bookable meeting areas.
- Free printing (within reason, Zippy)
- Community Coffee & Tea
- Phone charging station
- Full time front desk receptionist 9:00am-5:00pm
- 24/7 in-person central building security
- Easy walking distance from all MAX Blue/Red/Yellow/Green/Orange lines and the Portland Streetcar
- Oh, and the Bus Mall is just a few blocks away
- Secured & locked bike parking in building
- Secured and locked showers in building
- Large kitchen
- So many food carts nearby that your lunch will never be the same
- Ping pong table
- NedSpace soundtrack provided by Groove Salad from SomaFM
What is this going to cost me?
Only $150 per month
With an initial 2 month, up-front commitment.
No extra charges or hidden fees.